A Female Guide To Solo Travel
Includes special offers
- How to get over the roadblocks, dispel the travel myths and conquer your fear.
- How to choose the right solo travel destination for you, how to plan your trip, how to get around and where to stay.
- A comprehensive continent guide on how to travel solo in each country.
- How to stay healthy, avoid travel fatigue, how to travel consciously and have cultural experiences.
- How to stay safe, where to meet others, how to beat the loneliness, and help and advice if things go wrong.
- How to deal with the post travel blues when you return home.
I feel much better equipped to plan my journey and probably to deal with tricky situations that may arise when I’m away. It feels like the reader has someone right alongside them, holding their hand giving advice.”A First-Time Solo
It’s brilliant! The continents guides are great.” I wish I’d had something like this when I did it!"
A Seasoned Solo
This book hits the nail on the head with why we travel. Whether you are a complete newbie or have travelled solo before, A Female Guide to Solo Travel has something for everyone.”
A Solo Pro